This easy chili I received from my sister-in-law is large enough for company or freeze the leftovers. You can also cut it in half if you prefer. If you brown the ground beef the night before, you can just throw in all the ingredients in the mornings and forget about it until it’s time to eat!
- 4.5 lbs. ground beef, browned
- 1 can kidney beans, drained/rinsed
- 2 cans pinto beans, drained/rinsed
- 1 large can chili read beans (beans & liquid
- 2 cans chili ready diced tomatoes
- 24 oz tomato sauce
- Add spices to preferred taste: chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper.
Add all ingredients and cook on low for 8 hours.
For a more economical meal, add your own cooked and frozen beans and canned tomatoes.